Mizuno MP-53 Irons 3-9P
The Mizuno MP-53 Irons 3-9P's distinctive Diamond Muscle ensures that greater forgiveness is not achieved at the cost of workability or feel. Created using Mizuno's Harmonic Impact Technology and extensively tested on tour, Diamond Muscle was identified as the prime solution to fine tune the MP-53's sound at impact.
Paying close attention to how the sole interacts with the turf, Mizuno applied a 360° grind on the back cavity for increased shot making ability. This unique grind also provides a thinner top line for an eye pleasing look at address. Mizuno's patented Grain Flow Forging™ process and these advanced design technologies combine in the Mizuno MP-53 Irons 3-9P to optimize feel, playability, and performance.
Features of Mizuno MP-53 Irons:
* Diamond Muscle Design: Created using Harmonic Impact Technology for enhanced feel and ball control.
* Grain Flow Forged: Heads forged from a single 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel billet for pure feel.
* V shaped CNC Milled Pocket Cavity: (3-7 irons) redistributes weight to deliver the largest MOI ever in MP-53 Irons.
* 360° Grind: Thinner effective top line and clean turf interaction 360° grind for thinner top line and ideal turf interaction and shot making versatility.
* Modified U-grooves: Ideal spin rates within 2010 Condition of Competition rule.